Why book a UK golf tour?
UK golf tours offer the chance to play some of the best courses in the country. These short breaks include rounds at several courses near your chosen location, so you can experience a variety of landscapes and course styles in one short trip.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet weekend away, a fun stag party, or a romantic getaway for two, a UK golf break offers endless opportunities for golf and relaxation.
Enjoy the vibrant nightlife, indulge in the finest dining experiences, or simply sit back and enjoy a pint in one of our many local pubs – our UK golf tours have something for everyone.
Give us a call today on 01904 406550 and one of our agents will help tailor-make your break!
Our top UK golf tours
- Harrogate: As a historic Spa town, a Harrogate golf tour offers endless opportunities for rest and relaxation. Play at some of the best golf courses in Yorkshire, then stroll through the city’s beautiful gardens before dinner at one of Harrogate’s finest restaurants.
- York: Choose a York golf tour and enjoy a mix of beautiful courses, interesting history, and fantastic fine dining experiences. After your round, take a walk along the city walls and sample the local ale at one of York’s haunted pubs.
- Leeds: A Leeds golf tour is suitable for all budgets and group sizes. With a mix of different course styles to enjoy and some of the best nightlife venues in the country, a UK golf tour in Leeds is never dull.
- Lytham: A Lytham golf tour gives you the opportunity to play Royal Lytham golf course which has hosted The Open! This prestigious golfing region is packed with heritage.
- Southport: Embarking on a Southport golf tour gives you the perfect opportunity to tick off that bucket list and play the stunning Royal Birkdale! Other fabulous tracks to tick off include Formby Golf Club, Hillside and West Lancashire.
- East Lothian: Home to some of the oldest golf courses in the UK, an East Lothian golf tour or short break lets you tee it off on coastal classics such as North Berwick Golf Club, Dunbar and Eyemouth!
- Ayrshire: An Ayrshire golf tour gives you the opportunity to base yourself in either Troon, Prestwick, or Kilmarnock on Scotland’s West coast and play hidden gems like Irvine Golf Club and Dundonald Links.
- Northumberland: Whether you base yourself in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Alnwick or Bamburgh, a Northumberland golf tour is sure to tick off some hidden gems that might be on your bucket list! With views of various ruined castles and Holy Island, this destination offers unrivalled scenery.
- Norfolk: With around 100 miles of coastline, a Norfolk golf tour offers some incredible scenery. Courses in this region are second to none with the like of Royal Cromer and Sheringham. Beyond the golf, explore the Norfolk Broads and the beautiful scenery inland.