Job Title: Golf Sales Executive
Reports To: Sales Director
Salary: £17-18k plus OTE
- Job Purpose
As a Golf Sales Executive you will have responsibility of handling golf travel enquiries to destinations in the UK, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Thailand. Engagement will be via telephone and online methods such as email and live chat with the aim of providing practical recommendations based on the customer’s requirements. You will manage the complete customer life cycle from initial enquiry through to booking, and post travel customer service.
- Principal Accountabilities
– Creating and managing your own client database
– Provide prospective clients and existing clients with accurate and insightful golf travel information
– Devise bespoke golf breaks and handle the entire quote / booking life cycle whilst providing excellent levels of customer service
– Manage the customer and supplier payment process for all your bookings
– Ensure that all quotes and bookings are profitable and priced at the correct margin
– Liaise with suppliers to input into and influence product development and promote special offers
– Negotiate with suppliers for best possible contract rates
– Assist the wider team in additional ad-hoc tasks to help grow Glencor Golf Holidays
– Educated to GCSE or equivalent is essential
– Previous sales experience is desirable
– Interest in travel desirable
– Interest in golf desirable
– B2C target driven sales experience is desirable
– Travel industry experience is desirable
– Competent IT skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
d) Attributes and Behaviours
– Self-motivated to achieve monthly sales targets
– Ability to work within a team environment
– High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels
– Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business develops
Glencor Golf Holidays are a golf tour operator based in York that’s been growing rapidly over the last few years providing golf breaks to the UK, Europe, and North Africa. Our independent review ratings are excellent and our customer service is also recognised by our nomination for Best UK Outbound Golf Tour Operator at the World Golf Awards and also our nomination for Family Business of the Year at the Red Ribbon Awards in 2015.
Due to continued growth we are looking to add to our golf travel sales team in order to continue to provide golf breaks in both the UK and abroad whilst maintaining our high service levels.
You will work as part of a small team to achieve monthly targets whilst contributing to the growth of a fast growing and highly ambitious company with clearly defined objectives.
Please send a CV with covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date is Friday 11th August 2017.