Job Title: Reservations And Customer Service Manager
Reports To: Sales Director
Salary: £20-£22k dependent on experience
- Job Purpose
As the Reservations and Customer Service Manager for Glencor Golf Holidays Ltd you will be responsible for the booking and processing of all our golf holiday bookings. You will need to ensure all bookings are processed 100% accurately and will be the first point of call for any client queries either before, during or after their golf holiday. You will work closely with the Sales Team to ensure a smooth flow in the booking process and will be the clients key contact once the bookings are made. Any booking amendments will also be handled and processed in a timely and accurate manner.
Any client complaints will need to be handled in a confident and professional manner. Out of hours support is also required on an “on-call” basis in the unlikely event any clients experience any issues on their Glencor Golf Holiday.
2. Principal Accountabilities
– Accurately processing all Glencor Golf Holiday Bookings ensuring each key component is booked and secured with our supplier database
– Working with suppliers in the UK and Worldwide
-Processing client payments and sending invoices and payment receipts
-Handling any client complaints in a timely and professional manner
-Processing bookings totalling over 5,500 golfers each year
-Assist the wider team in additional ad-hoc tasks to help grow Glencor Golf Holidays
-Handling and processing contracts and ensuring our system is up to date with the correct rates
-Sending clients pre-travel documentation
-Providing out of hours support in the unlikely event the clients experience any issues with their Glencor Golf Holidays booking
-Any other tasks which may be expected to help the growth of Glencor Golf Holidays Ltd
– Educated to GCSE or equivalent is essential
– Knowledge of travel industry/processes is desirable
– Interest in travel desirable
– Interest in golf desirable
– Travel industry experience is desirable
– Competent IT skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
d) Attributes and Behaviours
– Ability to work within a team environment
– High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels
– Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business develops
Glencor Golf Holidays are a golf tour operator based in York that’s been growing rapidly over the last few years providing golf breaks to the UK, Europe, and North Africa. Our independent review ratings are excellent and our customer service is also recognised by our nomination for Best UK Outbound Golf Tour Operator at the World Golf Awards and also our nomination for Family Business of the Year at the FamilyBusinessPlace.com Red Ribbon Awards and the Family Business United Awards in 2018.
Due to continued growth we are looking to add a role based at our office in York which provides support to our golf travel sales team in order to continue to provide golf breaks in both the UK and abroad whilst maintaining our high service levels.
You will work as part of a small team to achieve monthly targets whilst contributing to the growth of a fast growing and highly ambitious company with clearly defined objectives.
Please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 15/07/2019