US Masters 2017 Promotion
Win Big With Glencor Golf
Master’s fever has arrived early at the Glencor Office. Often hailed as the start of the golfing season, we cant wait for Spieth, McIlroy and co to walk the hallowed turf of Augusta. With this in mind, we have created an exclusive promotion for all clients placing a booking between February 23rd and March 31st!
Simply place a booking with Glencor Golf Holidays and pick any player to win the US Masters. If your selection wins, you receive spending money for your trip. It’s as simple as that!
It really is that simple! If your selection wins the US Masters you get paid the above amounts, guaranteed! No prize draws, no competitions, a guaranteed pay-out just for picking the 2017 Masters winner when booking with Glencor Golf Holidays!
Terms and Conditions
- Valid only for bookings containing accommodation AND golf. Green fee only bookings are not eligible.
- Not valid for UK Breaks.
- Cannot be used with any other free gift promotions or any other discount codes.
- Any professional golfer can be picked.
- Your group are allowed one selection, which will be stated and confirmed on your invoice. If your player withdraws before the Masters or retires through injury this is considered a losing guess and no alternative choices are offered.
- If you pick the correct golfer and your group size falls between the US Masters 2017 ending and paying your final balance then you would be entitled to the prize corresponding to the amount of golfers on the final invoice.
- If you pick the correct golfer and your group size increases between the US Masters ending and paying your final balance then you would be entitled to the prize corresponding to the amount of golfers at the time of the initial booking, before the US Masters 2017 commences.
- To qualify you must pay your booking deposit between 23rd February and 31st March 2017.
- Applicable to new bookings only.
- Winners will be paid in Pound Stirling converted at a rate of 1.17 euro per GBP.
- Payments will be made to winners when their final invoice has been paid in full. If payment has been made in full already then payments will be made within 2 weeks of the US Masters finishing.
- Payments will be made by BACS transfer.