SOUTH AFRICA – 10 Night Cape Winelands And Garden Route Golf Tour
Amazing 10 Night Cape Winelands And Garden Route Golf Tour Takes In Some Of The Best Golf Courses In South Africa!
Experience an unforgettable golf holiday in South Africa with our Cape Winelands and Garden Route Tour. Home to some of the most famous golf courses in the world, the Garden Route is a golfing paradise.
Our amazing package is split across different accommodation options over the 10 nights.
Stay 4 nights in the Spier Hotel, sharing a Garden Terrace room with breakfast included to start of your trip. The 4* hotel located beside the Eerste River is in the heart of the wine growing region and offers some of the best tipple you can imagine!
Next, it’s on to 3 nights at the world renowned Fancourt Resort. Guests will receive 1 dinner voucher during their stay up to a value of R295 with our bespoke package.
Finally, its time to move on to the Simola Hotel (Knynsa), sharing a suite for 3 nights accommodation with breakfast included. This amazing hotel offers stunning views of Garden Route Town and features spa facilities.
Our 10 day break also includes 6 rounds of golf! During your stay you will play each of the following courses:
- De Zalza Golf Course – This world class golf course, located just outside Stellenbosh, offers a great mix of parkland and resort style golf with water coming into play on many holes. Designed by the famous South African architect Petyer Matkovich and makes use of the Blaauwklippen River which winds through the estate.
- Erinvale Golf Course – A unique Gary Player design, Erinvale Golf Course offers two distinct loops of nine holes. The first nine holes wind through the Erinvale Estate, whilst the second nine are framed by the Helderberg Mountains and offer amazing scenery.
- Fancourt Montagu – Often voted one of the best courses in South Africa, the Montagu Course was the original 18 hole layout at Fancourt before the newer courses were added. With a redesign in 2005, the courses offers stunning views and an undulating landscape.
- Fancourt Onteniqua – Maintained to an incredible standard, the Otenique Course at Fancourt offers a number of holes which could be classed as “signature” holes. Take a moment to admire the views from the walk from the 11th green to the 12th tee. Definitely time to pull out the camera.
- Simola Golf Course (Buggy included) – A legendary Jack Nicklaus design, Simola Golf offers five par 5’s and five par 3’s to keep you on your toes. With protection from the wind thanks to its low terrain, this course offers a great test for scratch and high handicap golfers alike.
- Pezula Golf Course (Buggy included) – Covering 254 hectares and perched on the clifftops, Pezula Golf offers sea views and an unforgettable experience!
A hire car is also included with pick up and drop off at Cape Town International for your convenience. All insurances and unlimited mileage is included in the price.
This golf holiday in South Africa offers a truly amazing experience. Call today on 01904 406550 if you would like a bespoke trip of your own creating or would like to tweak any elements of the above.