Covid-19 Travel Hub
The below information was updated on 30/08/2022 and is intended as a guide only. You must refer to the FCO website for full and final details for your destination. Rules may differ in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Where can I find the most up to date Covid travel information for my destination?
Check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Website for your country of travel. This will provide up to the minute information for your destination, along with the current entry requirements for the country. It is vitally important the entry requirements are read and understood. Handy links can be found below:
- Belgium – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/belgium
- Bulgaria – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/bulgaria
- Cyprus – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cyprus
- France – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france
- Morocco – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/morocco
- Portugal – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/portugal
- Spain (and Islands) – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
- Turkey – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/turkey
- UAE – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/united-arab-emirates
Information on local restrictions and social distancing can be found on the relevant tourist board websites as below. We strongly recommend you visit the relevant website for your destination to ensure you are up to date with any restrictions and local rules (such as Mask Wearing / Nightlife curfews (if any) / Capacity Restrictions).
- Belgium – Visit Belgium
- Bulgaria – Bulgaria Travel
- Cyprus – Visit Cyprus
- France – Explore France
- Morocco – Visit Morocco
- Portugal – Visit Portugal
- Spain (Mainland) – Travel Safe Spain
- Spain (Mallorca) – Safe Tourism Mallorca
- Spain (Canary Islands) – Hello Canary Islands
- Turkey – Safe Tourism Turkey
- UAE (Dubai) – Visit Dubai
How do I prove my vaccination status?
For fully vaccinated clients based in England, please visit the NHS Website, or download the NHS app. Once logged in, a QR Code for travel can be generated as proof of your vaccination status.
Do I need Travel Insurance?
We highly recommend adequate travel insurance is pre-purchased prior to departure, with full Covid Cover. A number of policies now offer cover for eventualities such as being unable to travel due to testing positive, or additional travel costs if forced to quarantine locally.
Please note the above information is intended as a guide only. Glencor Golf Holidays Ltd accept no responsibility for any financial loss due to incorrect/out of date information or the performance of any third party company linked to from this page. The information is provided as a guide for travel to/from England for Fully Vaccinated clients. For full and final information please visit the FCO website in good time prior to travel in order to familiarise yourself with the requirements. Your airline will also be on hand to provide further information as the provider of your travel arrangements.